Hey Roc City Friends!
Jack Frost has really been piling on the snow lately! And with more coming this winter, why not take some time to enjoy it!? What better way than to get out and go sledding? Sledding is the perfect way to spend a snowy day, whether you’re looking for something for the whole family, or a fun spot for a date! And there are lots of opportunities to sled right here in Rochester!
The most popular RocCity sledding spots:
1. Cobbs Hill Park has two popular sledding hills, and is one of the areas most beloved for a day on the hills. Cobbs Hill is located at the intersection of Monroe Ave & Highland Ave
2. Highland Park also has a good spot by the conservatory; you can find the most popular hill on Reservoir Ave.
Just a couple safety tips for those hitting the hills:
- Check the hill! Make sure there are no trees or rocks, or standing water BEFORE you start heading down!!
- Be aware of others around you!
- Dress or success! Warm clothes; waterproof items are a plus!!
For more safety information check out kidshealth.org.
We want to know: where is your favorite Roc City sledding spot!?
Interested in buying or selling a home in HF/M? Click here to get connected.